Located in the Lay Student Center.
Located in the lower level of South Barrack. Culver has a website for scheduling appointments at the barbershop. Access it by visiting the students portal on the Culver Academies website and clicking on "Barbershop".
Some of the great features are:
- Quick and easy booking for haircuts and trims
- Book online using your smartphone or computer
- Receive email and text reminders when your appointment is approaching
- Pay for your haircut at the Campus Store (this is the only location accepting payments for haircuts)
- If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment we require that you call at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance, 574-842-8293. Appointments can be canceled or changed online with less than 24 hours notice.
7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Monday - Friday
An activities center for 1st class, seniors and post-grads in good standing. The Beason Board of Governors is responsible for planning activities.
Culver Eagle Outfitters (Campus Store)
Located in the lower level of the Lay Student Center, offering a great selection of Culver apparel and memorabilia, snacks and beverages, school supplies, and personal care items. To shop online visit www.culver.org/shop with the option to ship direct or pick-up in-store.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday
Closed Sundays, except special event weekends
Extended hours for special event weekends. Please verify store hours by calling 574-842-8279.
Academies Museum & Gift Shop
Located at 102 South Main St. in downtown Culver. Visit the museum on the web at culver.org/museum. Tours available and free admission.
10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday - Saturday
Sundays - Thursday Closed
Tours by appointment - 574-842-8842
Call 574-842-7815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Fitness Center offers a great variety of services and opportunities to the student, parent, faculty, and staff community. From fitness assessments and group exercise classes, to specialty exercise, and personal training, the Fitness Center will be able to meet your needs and goals. Our organization consists of experienced exercise and wellness staff, and certified group exercise instructors. For information on hours of operation and class times, please visit the Academies website.
Considered the academic hub of Culver Academies, the Huffington Library supports the Culver Mission of educating students for leadership and responsible citizenship in mind, spirit, and body. The Huffington Library provides access to a wealth of resources through collaboration, instruction and support by a caring, professional, knowledgeable and innovative staff. Students and faculty learn and create together every day throughout all three levels of Huffington’s learning space and utilize a rich collection of research tools of over 40,000 physical titles and millions of articles/books online. The Staff of the Huffington Library is eager to support learning and can be contacted by email email@example.com OR call 574.842.8444.
The Huffington Library is open:
8:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday
3:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. Sunday
*Extended hours for Parents Weekend
**Hours are subject to change depending on the school calendar
The Health Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the school year. The Health Center is closed during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break. Students may access the Health Center anytime during the day to see a nurse for illness or injury or other health needs. An Academy provider is available to see students any time during the day. Sick Call is Monday thru Friday twice daily at 7:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. On Saturday and Sundays a nurse practitioner will see students at 8:00 a.m.
Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
**Hours are subject to change.
Lay Dining Hall
We can provide cakes, cookies, and cupcakes for your student’s birthday or other special occasion. Orders should be placed seven days in advance of delivery/pick-up date. Credit cards or cash are accepted for payment only. Orders can be placed by calling Amy Lamon at 574-842-8488, 1300 Academy Road #124, Culver, IN 46511.
Located north of the dining hall. A student’s address should include the following: Student Name / 1300 Academy Road # (of assigned box) / Culver, Indiana 46511-1291.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Located across the street from the ice arena, students may purchase uniform and wardrobe items here as well as have clothing repaired for a fee. Dry Cleaning Facilities are available for both CMA and CGA at the Uniform Department. The Uniform department can label each item with the proper tag that has an ID barcode which indicates the name and living unit.
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Unit, Dorm, and Individual Photos
Professional formal portraits of each student are taken each fall. These images include an individual portrait and a unit/dorm photo. To view and purchase these photos, please access the protected link via the Parent Portal.
Portrait Photography and Campus Photos
Culver partners with area photographers to provide high quality pictures of student life at the Academies. Please take the time to explore their services.
For a custom portrait session, parents have the option of hiring one of our approved professional photographers. This formal portrait service may not be for everyone, but it is available for those who are interested. Many families appreciate this service since their son and daughter can be photographed in their full dress uniform in our unique campus setting.
- Contact the photographer of your choice to schedule your private appointment.
- Submit a non-refundable sitting fee of $100 to the photographer (Specialized photography will require an additional fee).
- If your student does not keep or cancels the scheduled appointment within 24 hours prior to the session, the sitting fee will be forfeited.
- To provide security to our students, Culver’s staff photographers and those listed here are the only photographers authorized to photograph on the Culver campus.
If you are interested in a custom photo session, please contact Culver Academies Authorized Photographers:
Always Happy Life Photography
Culver has partnered with Vidigami to provide you with a secure and private place to share school photos and short video clips.
Access to Vidigami is by invitation only. You will receive an email invitation to sign up for a free account. Please activate your account on a computer by clicking the link in your email invitation, set your password, and then sign in to vidigami.com or download the mobile app. You will need to use the Vidigami log in button, NOT the Google, Microsoft, or Twitter log in buttons.
If you need your invitation resent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the advantages of Vidigami are:
- Secure sharing of pictures within our Culver community
- Ability to take a picture with a cell phone and post it immediately within the Vidigami app
- Opportunity to share pictures of events (organized by school year, groups, sports and events)
- Parents and students are linked in Vidigami, pictures of students will automatically populate when parents log in
- Opportunity to tag pictures and facial recognition will identify students within the photo
- Parents, students, faculty and staff can download pictures for free or purchase prints, keepsakes, and gifts
If you have questions or require more information call the Communications Office at 574-842-8262.